Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Tuesday 28 July

We have landed in Singapore after a great flight and are now at Changi Airport waiting for our next flight to London. I am sitting in an airport lounge trying to work out how I can get my photos to come through. That might need to wait until I get to London - will get there though.


This is one of the sky trains that takes people through to the different terminals that they need to leave from at Changi Airport. We do not need to use it this time. There are three big terminals at Changi Airport and they have lots of shops and exciting things to do. At this terminal there is a butterfly garden. We may get to see it.


I also was lucky enough to use one of these special massage chairs for my aching calves. I want one of these at home.

 





2 comments:

  1. nice stuff there Mrs Stuart i hope you haved a nice stuff there and i hope you are safe.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice stuff there Mrs Stuart i hope you haved a nice stuff there and i hope you are safe.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete